- Robert Frost, Poet (1874-1963)
- Scott Frost (writer), American screen writer and novelist
- Kenneth John Frost (1934–2013), American astrophysicist
- Frank Frost (disambiguation), several people
- George Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Doug Frost (swimming coach) (born 1943), Australian swimming coach
- Luke Frost, British abstract artist
- Honor Frost (1917–2010), Pioneer in the field of underwater archaeology
- Polly Frost, American journalist
- Julie Frost, American songwriter
- Robert Frost (1874–1963), American poet
- Craig Frost (born 1948), American musician
- Arthur Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Nick Frost (born 1972), English actor and comedian
- Edwin Brant Frost (1855–1935), American astronomer
- Andrew Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Kathryn Frost (1948–2006), Commander in the United States Army and Air Force Exchange Service
- Daniel M. Frost (1823–1900), Confederate general during the American Civil War
- Martin Frost (born 1942), American politician
- Leslie Frost (1895–1973), Canadian politician
- Gavin Frost (born 1930), founder of the Church and School of Wicca
- Dave Frost (born 1952), former American baseball player
- Wade Hampton Frost (1880–1938), American epidemiologist
- Jenny Frost (born 1978), British singer
- Jack Frost (disambiguation), several people
- James Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Graeme Frost (born 1995), American student and Democratic advocate
- Stephen Frost (born 1955), English comedian
- John Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Laurence Hugh Frost (1902–1977), U.S. Admiral
- Sadie Frost (born 1965), English actress and fashion designer
- Lauren Frost (born 1985), American artist
- Yvonne Frost, American Wiccan author
- Stuart W. Frost (1891–1990), American professor of entomology
- Ken Frost, British economist and accountant
- A. B. Frost (Arthur Burdett Frost, 1851–1928), American illustrator and graphic artist
- David Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Morten Frost (born 1948), former Danish badminton player
- Ben Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Terry Frost (actor) (1906–1993), American actor
- Dan Frost (born 1961), Danish track cyclist
- Jo Frost (born 1971), English nanny and television presenter
- Royal Harwood Frost (1879–1950), American astronomer
- Kid Frost (born 1985), Mexican-American hip-hop artist
- Derrick Frost (born 1980), American footballer
- Sir Terry Frost (1915–2003), English abstract artist
- Wenlan Hu Frost (born 1958), Chinese-American artist
- Jim True-Frost (born 1966), American actor
- Mark Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Alex Frost (born 1987), American actor
- Andy Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Doug Frost (wine) American Master of Wine, Master Sommelier and author
- Francis Theodore Frost (1843–1916), Canadian manufacturer and politician
- Stef Frost (born 1989), English professional footballer
- Warren Frost (born 1925), American actor
- Samuel H. Frost (born 1818), New York politician
- Anthony Frost (born 1951), English abstract artist
- Jennipher Frost, American model
- Tony Frost (born 1975), English cricketer
- Lindsay Frost (born 1962), American actor
- Olive Grey Frost, one of several wives of Joseph Smith, Jr.
- Robert I. Frost (c. 1960–), British historian
- Peter Frost (disambiguation), several people
- Scott Frost (born 1965), American football coach
Considering Frost as a Baby Name?
The first thing you should know if you are considering Frost for your baby's name is that in most countries all over the world the name Frost is a unisex name, used as a boy name and a girl name.
The name Frost is of English origin, and is used in more than one countries and different languages of the world, especially Danish speaking countries, English speaking countries, German speaking countries, Swedish speaking countries among others.
If you consider naming your baby Frost we recommend you take note of the special meaning and history of the name as your baby’s name will play a big role in its life and your baby will hear it spoken every day. Searching for a name is a very important and fun process as it’s the very first gift you will give to your baby. Many people believe that the name can affect success in life, through their children's working career and other circumstances, so they choose more “respectable” names or name meanings as they believe that the name meaning reflects the personality of the child.
Frost Name Meaning
The meaning of Frost is “One who has white hair or a white beard; one born in the times of frost, generally autumn”. Keep in mind that many names may have different meanings in other countries and languages, so be careful that the name that you choose doesn’t mean something bad or unpleasant. Search comprehensively and find the name meaning of Frost and its name origin or of any other name in our database. Also note the spelling and the pronunciation of the name Frost and check the initials of the name with your last name to discover how it looks and sounds. The history and meaning of the name Frost is fascinating, learn more about it. (If you know more meanings of the name and you would like to contribute click here to submit another name meaning).
Name Frost Categories
The name Frost is in the following categories: Irish Names, Nicknames or Pet Names, Old English Names, Saxon Names, Surnames Names. (If you would like to suggest one or more categories for the name, click here). We have plenty of different baby name categories to search for special meanings plus popular and unique names, search our database before choosing but also note that baby name categories designed to help you and not to be an influential factor when choosing a name. Instead, we recommend that you pay a greater attention to the origin and meaning of the name Frost. Read our baby name articles for useful tips regarding baby names and naming your baby. If you are thinking of giving your baby the beautiful name Frost, spread the love and share this with your friends.
Popularity of the Name Frost
This name is not popular in the US, according to Social Security Administration, as there are no popularity data for the name. This doesn't mean that the name Frost is not popular in other countries all over the world. The name might be popular in other countries, in different languages, or even in a different alphabet, as we use the characters from the Latin alphabet to display the data. A derivative of the name might also be popular in US. Try searching for a variation of the name Frost to find popularity data and rankings.
Note: If a name has less than 5 occurrences in a year, the SSA excludes it from the provided popularity data to protect privacy.
Do your research and choose a name wisely, kindly and selflessly.
Our research is continuous so that we can deliver a high quality service; our lists are reviewed by our name experts regularly but if you think the information on this page is incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. Use our contact form to submit your suggestions, or leave your comment below.